Looking for a high protein bar recipe and convenient snack to eat after a workout or on the go?
This delicious high protein bar recipe is packed with healthy dried fruits and nuts, making them a great option on-the-go or in your gym bag. They are soft and chewy, quick and easy to make and are made with no added sugar. Make a big batch and then store them for the week ahead!
Protein Bar Recipe: Fruit & Nut
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 medium Banana
- 1 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 scoops (40g) Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Sultanas
- 1/4 cup Dried Apricots
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine Almond Milk, Honey and Banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the mixture to the tray, pat down so it is evenly spread.
- Bake for 25 minute or until centre is firm.
- Allow to cool a little then cut into desired size servings. We cut ours into 10 serves.
Fruit & Nut Protein Bar Recipe Nutritionals (Per Serve)
Calories: 178 Protein: 7.5g Carbs: 25g Fat: 7g
Not feeling like chocolate? Switch the chocolate whey protein powder for vanilla. You can also use maple syrup or agave nectar instead of honey if you like and use different fruit and nuts – cranberries, dates, almonds or even add some seeds.